• Welcome to SD Soccer Talk the newest and greatest place for all your Soccer Discussions! Our aim is to provide you with an awesome space to talk, share and discuss what's going on in the San Diego Soccer Community. To be able to join in the discussion, you do need to register a free account. Registration is easy, and it only takes a few minutes! Click here to register!

NEW JERSEY’S KYLE BOWE HONORED AS 2021 SOCCER PARENT OF THE YEAR

S

Staff

Being Honored As A Great Youth Soccer Parent by NJYS​

With over 9 million people, New Jersey is a northeastern U.S. state with nearly 130 miles of Atlantic coastline and more soccer fields than many larger states. Being honored as the Soccer Parent of the Year is a major accomplishment as well as credit to the state. Congratulations.

New Jersey Youth Soccer continues its virtual celebration of the 34th Annual NJYS Awards Presented by RWJBarnabas Health today, officially announcing Kyle Bowe as its 2021 NJYS Soccer Parent of the Year. The award, which is presented by the Soccer Parenting Association, was created to highlight the pivotal role that parents play in the youth soccer experience.

“I want to be a coach who inspires their players to see what they can be and understand that every day is a chance to get better.”

Kyle Bowe

“I am honored to win this award,” said Bowe. “I want my players to always be able to look up to me for guidance, even if it is not about soccer. You do not always have to be the best, but you should always try your best in everything you do. Our players got better every practice and game, and whether they won, loss or tied, we left the field having fun and giving it our best effort.”

Bowe spent 2021 as a volunteer coach for Team Steelers in Southern New Jersey. He aspires to have an impact on players throughout the team, both on and off the field. Bowe works on helping his players improve in all facets of the game while also emphasizing that they should enjoy the games regardless of the outcome. His encouragement to players as a volunteer coach was commended by other parents on the team as well.

“Over the course of the season, from all the practices, other parents and I could see the kids get better each game and individually progress as players whether they won, loss or tied,” said Jackie Bowe, parent of a Team Steelers player..”

“At practices, all the kids acted like they went from being shy to best friends and acting like a team, which is something every parent wants to see with their child and children.”

Jackie Bowe

The Soccer Parenting Association has a mission to inspire players by empowering parents. The organization also operates the SoccerParentResourceCenter.com, which is a website dedicated to educating youth soccer parents and coaches. NJYS member clubs in good standing are provided access to the full suite of Soccer Parenting Association resources, with the state association covering 80% of the costs (i.e. $100 annual commitment from the club).

The virtual celebration of the NJYS Awards Presented by RWJBarnabas Health will continue over the coming weeks, with award winners being announced and featured in special video interviews. To find out more information about New Jersey Youth Soccer or to contact us directly, please email communications@njyouthsoccer.com. Also make sure to follow us on social media: @NJYouthSoccer

The post NEW JERSEY’S KYLE BOWE HONORED AS 2021 SOCCER PARENT OF THE YEAR appeared first on SoccerToday.

Continue reading...

SoccerToday News from Diane Scavuzzo